Current Career Openings at Berkley Entertainment
At Berkley Entertainment we focus on providing a full portfolio of property and casualty insurance solutions for the entertainment industry. We provide a superior level of service and satisfaction to our customers.
You will find a culture in which you will be valued and respected. Berkley Entertainment understands the long-term advantage of offering competitive benefits including programs, services and resources to help our employees achieve a healthy balance at work and in life.
Job Title: Claims Support Representative IPosition reports to: Supervisor – Claim Support, Texas Job Classification: Nonexempt
Basic Function and Scope:
Responsible for processing incoming claim setup, documents, including file maintenance, copying and all other clerical related duties pertaining to claim support.
- Establish new losses in Claims Workstation System (CWS)
- Research incoming documents not attached to a specific claim file
- Assist in medical bill workflow between company and their medical bill review vendor
- Review incoming claims documents to determine the proper disposition for imaging and indexing.
- Other projects as determined/assigned by management
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Claim Support preferably in workers’ compensation and commercial liability insurance
- Ability to learn systems and understand the need for timely follow up and processing
- Demonstrates strong written and oral communications skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrates organizational skills while working on multiple projects
- Working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and other office machines as needed
- Able to handle all objectives with minimal management involvement
- Ability to adjust to a new situation and changing priorities with minimal impact to daily responsibilities
- Highly ethical and can maintain confidentiality